Use SocialLadder to earn a free pass to TC Sessions: Mobility 2019May 29, 2019
TC Sessions: Mobility 2019, TechCrunch’s day-long intensive event focused on the current and future state of mobility, takes place in San Jose, Calif. on July 10. More than 1,000 of the industry’s top technologists, founders, investors, engineers and researchers will join us to discuss, explore and demo transformational technologies that will have a profound effect on people around the world. And you can, too — for free.
Yup, you can earn a free ticket by becoming a TechCrunch ambassador. Simply participate in our referral program, powered by SocialLadder. Here’s how it works:
- Download the SocialLadder app on your phone (Apple Store) (Google Play). Already have the SocialLadder app? Tap Find a New Area > Add Invite Code
- Share the event code (TECHCRUNCH) with your friends to earn points toward a free ticket
- Use the app challenges to earn even more points — share a TechCrunch article on your social feed or “like” the TC Sessions: Mobility Facebook page
- When you accumulate enough points, you automatically earn a free ticket
What can you expect at TC Sessions: Mobility? Great question. Check out the agenda for the schedule of speakers, interviews, panel discussions, workshops and demos we have planned. More programming is slated for announcement in the next few weeks, but here’s a small taste of what’s to come:
- Rethinking Urban Mobility: Motorcycle racing pioneer Erik Buell is back with a new company and vision. We’ll talk to Buell, now chairman of EV startup Fuell, about the tech behind the Flow electric motorcycle and the Fluid electric bicycle.
- Bringing Ethics to Self-Driving Cars: When you hear the words ethics and autonomous vehicles, the age-old and often overused “trolley problem” thought experiment might spring to mind. We promise this isn’t about that. Instead, Voyage’s Oliver Cameron and Uber’s Clark Haynes will discuss ethical decision-making in autonomous vehicles and detail how robot cars are designed to prioritize some objects over others.
- Building Mobility-First Cities: What does it look like to move around the city of the future? We’ll be talking with Avery Ash, head of autonomous mobility at INRIX, and Seleta Reynolds, GM of the Los Angeles Department of Transportation, to figure it out.
TC Sessions: Mobility 2019 takes place in San Jose, Calif. on July 10. Download the SocialLadder app, become a TechCrunch ambassador and don’t miss your chance to explore the future of mobility — for free.
Is your company interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at TC Sessions: Mobility? Contact the sponsorship sales team by filling out this form.